CJ250 Scantool for OBDII/ EOBD systems has everything you need to perform your own diagnostics.
Works with all OBDII / EOBD protocol vehicles, passenger, minivans, hybrids, trucks, and light diesel.
I / M and DTC quick access keys provide quick access to the status of broadcasts, DTC information, and delete functions.
Indicator lights (red-yellow-green) LEDs indicate the status of the emissions monitor, also has an auditory horn indicator.
Supports various code requirements such as Generic, manufacturer-specific, pending and permanent codes. Clears fault codes and turns off the Engine Check (MIL) indicator and allows you to reset Check engine light.
It allows the reading of freeze frame data that shows the conditions of the engine such as the fuel setting, the temperature of the engine coolant, among others, at the moment in which the malfunction indicator light (MIL) was turned on.
Read and record the graphs and data reproductions of the sensors * in real-time * Sensor and test data in O2 monitor in real-time.
Obtain information from the ECU. With the automatic reading and decoding of the VIN, it becomes easier to interpret specific manufacturer codes and the ENHANCED MODE 6 functions.
Thousands of error code locators to help you determine your engine’s problems. Menu of options and definitions of codes in several languages.
With the updater on a key and the automatic update, reminder allows you to have your equipment with the latest technology.
It allows the updating and printing of information through USB cable.
- works with any vehicle such as passenger, SUV, minivan, and hybrid with OBDII and EOBD systems. I/M and DTC keys provide quick access to the status of emissions, DTC information, and clear codes. LED notification lights red, yellow, green, and built-in speaker indicates the readiness status for smog check.
- Supports multiple code requests such as generic, manufacturer-specific, pending and permanent codes. Erase DTC codes, turn off check engine light (MIL) and reset all monitors. Comes with a built-in DTC library to allow you to determine the cause of check engine light accurately. Read freeze frame data that displays the engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc. At the time the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) was set.
- Reads, records, and playbacks live sensor data. Reads live O2 sensor onboard monitor test data. Allows you to obtain ECU information Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- Thousands of trouble codes in the library to help you determine the problem of your car before you take it to the mechanic, possibly saving you time and costs. The options menu allows you to read code definitions in various languages.
- With the updater key on the scanner and the automatic update reminder, you will always have your equipment with the latest software. Print data with the UBS cable, a useful function to show or send information to your mechanic if you are not able to determine your problem.
1) CJ250 ScanTool with integrated OBDII cable
2) User manual
3) USB cable
4) Protective heavy duty Canvas bag
Multi Code retrieval: Generic, Manufacture specific, and Pending codes.
Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (CEL) and reset monitors
DTC definition to further guide you identify the problem.
Analyze freeze frame data that displays engine conditions such as fuel trim and engine coolant temp.
Reads, records, graphs, and playbacks “Data logging” live sensor data.
Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data.